Saturday, July 19, 2008

Week 17, Day 6

I walked with Mom today in her neighborhood. Lots more hills than I usually have. I tried out my new athletic wear. This morning I went to Target and bought a sports bra, an athletic tank (mine is yellow), and some pink shorts. Besides that I had my new (old) CamelBak that Brian gave me, and the new insoles I bought yesterday. It went really well. I stayed very cool in the tank and I really liked the feel of the CamelBak. It helped me keep good posture and felt nice against the small of my back. The sports bra was fabulous. My shoes rubbed a little differently with the new insoles so I'll have to put the moleskin on differently tomorrow, but I don't have any new blisters. And I have no idea how much water I drank since Mom and I shared, but a pretty decent amount. I think our total walk was 3 miles, a nice little stretch.

No comments: